Handcrafted in Italy, XO pizza ovens combine old-world methods with the latest technology to meet the needs of any at-home chef. The hearth pizza oven uses the patented Air Plus System to reach desired cooking temperatures in as little as 15 - 20 minutes while consuming less wood. Cook up to four pizzas at a time on the 32 x 24-inch fire brick cooking surface.
- Patented Air Plus system achieves cooking temperatures with less fuel in as little as 15-20 minutes
- Refractory ceramic floor - insulated to retain heat
- Specially shaped dome retains heat and cooks food evenly
- Stainless Steel door with air control (glass door optional)
- Stainless Steel stack damper for precise temperature control
- Built-in thermometer displays internal temperature.
- Attach the stack and you're ready to bake
- Available in 3 designer colors
- Made in Italy
|Dimensions_x000D_ D x W x H
||34 1/4" x 34 3/8" x 43 1/4"
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.