The Perfect Ice Maker for Small Spaces
Are you super-limited for space, but still really want an ice maker" The Marvel Compact Crescent Ice Maker is what you need. Despite its size, it makes up to 23 pounds of ice daily and can store up to 12 pounds. It can fit easily under a counter or on a tabletop, and is designed to be built in, too.
- Now produces up to 23 lbs of crescent ice per day
- Minimizes water usage, only 3 gallons average daily rate
- Daily ice production rate nearly 4x greater than standard household ice maker
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/4" L
- Stores 12 lbs of crescent ice
- Removable ice bin for convenient access and easier cleaning
- Finish options: stainless steel or black
- No pump or drain required
- Field reversible door for added flexibility
- On/Off switch within quick reach at the front of the unit
- 1-year parts and labor warranty, 5-year sealed system parts warranty
Up to 12 lbs of crescent ice Product Dimensions
13-15/16" W x 24-3/4" minimum H x 17" D (not including handle) Usage
Indoor residential use only Finish/Door Options
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.