Designed for the wine aficionado, this 8.4 cu. ft. cooler stores and preserves up to 94 bottles of your favorite vintages. This freestanding, single-zoned wine cooler can be set between 41F and 64F, which can be viewed and monitored from the outside through its glass door. Keep your wine collection perfectly chilled and beautifully displayed in this all black cooler with its natural beechwood shelving. This unit also features a reversible door which can be adjusted for left or right-hand opening, and a lock to secure its contents! Rest easy with this coolers quiet operation and 12-month parts and labor coverage.
- Extra large capacity single zone wine cooler stores and preserves up to 94 bottles of your favorite vintages
- Contemporary all black faade with natural beechwood shelves will fit most decors
- Free standing design can be placed anywhere in the home or cottage.
- Digital thermostat with LED display, view and monitor the temperature through he door. Temperature
- range can be set between 41F - 64F
- Reversible door design allows for left or right hand opening
- Door lock to secure the contents
- Quiet operation 41db
||25 13/16 "
||25 13/16 "
||55 14/16 "
Energy Star Rated:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.