- Traditional Italian design available in brushed stainless steel
- Quiet operation; 600 CFM centrifugal blower with high efficiency motor
- Three-setting cooktop lighting. Uses two 50W, GU10 halogen lamps. Bulbs included.
- Four-speed electronic pushbutton control with blue backlit selection indication
- Control features include delay off and filter clean reminder
- Dishwasher safe quick release stainless steel and mesh filters
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjust blower speed automatically
- Telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights 8' to 9'; custom lengths upon request
- Designed to work with automatic make-up air dampers MD6TR or MD8TR
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.